Lakeview Clinic is looking for a Front Office/ Receptionist Supervisor to join our team. This person will be responsible for the following:
Supervise the front office staff at our 4 locations in Waconia, Chaska, Norwood, and Watertown. Waconia is main location.
Creating the front office staff work schedule.
Doing yearly reviews for front office staff.
Interview new hires for the depatment.
Manage all the providers schedules in the Allscripts PM system and supervising the scheduling and registration of patients.
Strong general office and organizational skills for this position. Detail oriented, strong computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Prior experience in a supervisory role required.
Healthcare Administration experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Position: Certified Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse
Primary Location: Waconia, MN
(Ability to travel to satellite locations to provide coverage Norwood, MN, Watertown, MN, Chaska, MN)
Job Classification: Part-Time or Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Hours: Clinic hours of operation are Monday – Friday; 8:00AM – 5:00PM and Saturdays from 8:00AM -12:00PM. This position is required to cover the hours during the week along with a Saturday rotation.
Benefits Eligible: Yes-Full time
• Rooms patients, assists with procedures, refills prescriptions, assists with laboratory skills, provides phone triage, and other duties as assigned by management.
• Provides coverage when needed dependent upon patient load and staffing at our satellite locations in Norwood, MN, Watertown, MN, and Chaska, MN.
• Provides nursing care to assigned patients under the direct supervision of the Nursing Supervisor and physician or provider.
• Assist in the care of a variety of patients and diagnosis in the family practice, OB/GYN, pediatrics, internal medicine, podiatry, and out-patient surgery specialties.
• Works along-side our physicians to provide high quality care to all Lakeview Clinic’s patients.
• Collects data through observation and communicates information to assist the physician/APP in patient assessment and care planning.
• Abides by the policies and procedures set forth by Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
• Possesses excellent communication skills, and maintains a high level of customer service in their care delivery.
• Graduation from a Medical Assisting Program or School of Practical Nursing.
• Current LPN Licensure or Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
• One (1) year of LPN or MA experience working in an applicable setting is required.
• Experience in a medical setting working in a team environment.
• Experience working with an electronic medical record.
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Ability to adapt to work scenarios
• Flexibility with schedule
• Some computer skills required.
•Maintains BLS (Basic Life Support) for Health Care Providers from one of the following programs:
1. American Heart Association
2. American Red Cross
•Additional specialty certification/training as required by the work area.
Full Time opening for a experienced medical coder. Requires working knowledge of CPT and ICD 10 Coding.
Position Title: Laboratory Medical Assistant Float
Reports to: Lab Manager
Job Status: Part-Time (Float)
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Positions Supervised: None
Hours Worked: >30 per week, >60 per pay period.
Position Summary: The Laboratory Medical Assistant will perform routine medical laboratory tests as well as take x-ray images for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease. Responsible for operation of the laboratory and x-ray equipment.
Essential Functions: In order to accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function of the position to a satisfactory degree. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions of this position include:
• Perform technical laboratory functions including hematology, urinalysis, and immunology.
• Report test results following clinic protocols alerting providers and/or nurses about critical results.
• Safe and successful operation of Lakeview’s x-ray imaging equipment and software.
• Ensuring results from imaging are imported properly into patients electronic record, and informing physicians that the images have been read and resulted.
• Ensure quality control in collecting specimens, ensure appropriate sampling and maintain accurate record keeping.
• Maintain laboratory and xray equipment and supplies. Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory and imaging equipment.
• Comply with all laboratory and imaging policies and OSHA regulations related to safety, cleanliness and infection control.
• Ensure all quality control protocol are being followed as outlined in Lakeview Clinic, LTD policies and procedures.
• Provide laboratory and imaging support at all 4 clinic locations (Waconia, Norwood Young America, Chaska, Watertown) as determined by patient load and staffing necessity.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
• Knowledge of medical laboratory principles, standards, applications and tests.
• Knowledge of medical laboratory safety, cleanliness and infection control policies and regulations.
• Knowledge of medical laboratory equipment uses and maintenance.
• Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Communication – Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Computer Skills – Proficient ability to use a computer and electronic medical record.
• Confidentiality – Maintain patient, team member and employer confidentiality. Comply with all HIPAA regulations.
• Customer Service Oriented – Friendly, cheerful and helpful to patients and others. Ability to meet patients and others needs while following office policies and procedures.
• Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Flexibility – Ability to adapt easily to changing conditions and work responsibilities.
• Positivity – Display a positive attitude and is a positive agent for change.
• Teamwork – Work as part of a team and collaborate with co-workers.
• Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Associate’s Degree or higher preferred
• Medical laboratory experience preferred
• Certified/Licensed Xray Operator
Certification and Licensure:
• MLT, ASCP, CPT, AMT, or MA certification required
• X-Ray Operator Certification Required
• Environmentally controlled laboratory environment
• Fast paced environment with occasional high pressure or emergent situations
• Frequent exposure to bodily fluids
• Possible exposure to infectious specimens, communicable diseases, toxic substances, ionizing radiation, medicinal preparations and other conditions common to a laboratory and medical office environment
• May wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as gloves or a mask
• Frequent interaction with a diverse population including team members, providers, patients, insurance companies and other members of the public
• Frequent standing, walking, grasping, carrying and speaking
• Occasional sitting, reaching, bending and stooping
• Lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds, with assistance if needed
• Frequent use of computer, keyboard, copy and fax machine and phone
Applications are being accepted at this time and kept on file for any future openings. Applications may be printed from this page and mailed to our Waconia office or emailed along with your resume to: email@example.com Or call 952 442-4461 ext. 7215 to receive an application by mail or fax.