What you should know about Coronavirus:
Questions about COVID-19? Call the Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline
Along with other health care organizations Lakeview Clinic is preparing for the spread of COVID-19 in the U.S. to support the health and safety of our communities. Keeping you safe is our primary concern.
What you should know:
- Typical symptoms of the Coronavirus COVID-19 include fever, cough and respiratory difficulties.
- If you, or someone close to you, have symptoms of respiratory illness and have spent time in any other countries listed on the CDC website, seek guidance from your provider.
- Call the clinic to discuss your symptoms to determine if you need to be seen.
- Patients with mild symptoms may be asked to remain home.
- Patients are being screened in Lakeview Clinics, Ridgeview Emergency Departments, and Urgent Care Departments for symptoms of acute respiratory illness(i.e. fever, cough) and based upon symptoms, may be separated from other patients.
- Lakeview is following the CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention) guideline for health care professionals.
What you should do to prevent the spread of any illness:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough; use a tissue, or use your arm or the crook of you elbow and cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who may be ill.
- Avoid touching your eyes or nose.
- Do not wear a facemask if you are healthy.
More information about COVID-19 can be found at the following links: