We are making changes to keep our patients, staff, and community safe, and to provide the best care for our communities.
- Will be providing well-patient care for visits in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and OB/GYN. We will continue to provide specialty care visits for Podiatry, Mental Health, General Surgery and Eye Care.
Example of visits that we will be seeing:
- Medication follow up
- Physicals, Medicare wellness exams, pre-ops
- Well Child Checks
- OB Care
- UTI symptoms without fever
- GI/abdominal pain without fever
- Chronic cough> 4 weeks without fever
- Kidney stones
- Rash without fever
- General Surgery- consults and post op visits
- Routine Eye Exams
Starting on May 11th we will be open for routine eye exams.
Optical Shop- We are available for product pick up, glasses adjustments and repairs, and ordering of glasses. Please arrange for services by contacting the Optical Shop at 952-442-5740.
Waconia will have Saturday Clinic Hours from 8-12:30pm.
Will be providing routine care and non-respiratory urgent visits.. Monday through Friday 8-5pm.
Norwood location is now open Monday through Friday 8-5pm. seeing all patients with respiratory and flu-like symptoms.
Visits considered Urgent Care:
- Respiratory symptoms (cough < 4 weeks, sore throat, sinus symptoms and wheezing)
- Chest Tightness
- Shortness of breath
- Flu symptoms of body aches, fatigue, headache
Our Watertown office will be opening on Tuesday, May 26th. They will be seeing routine care and non-respiratory urgent visits. Monday through Friday 8-5pm.
Telehealth Appointments will also be available for select appointment types Monday through Friday 8-5pm. Contact our appointment staff to discuss if a telehealth visit would be right for you.
Clinic Visit Guidelines
To keep our patients, staff and community safe, the following guidelines are in place at all Lakeview Clinics due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
At this time, we are not able to allow any extra visitors. The following exceptions will be made:
- For pediatric patients (less than 18 years of age) – one legal guardian only. No other children permitted.
- Please do not bring children or infants to adult patient visits.
- Patients with altered mental status or developmental delays (where caregiver provides safety) may have 1 visitor as determined necessary by provider or staff.
All visitors to our clinics will be screened for symptoms and COVID-19 risk at each visit.
Visitors may be asked to wear a mask or leave the location for the safety of our patients and staff.
Please check back often for new updates.