Lakeview is a busy, fast paced clinic looking for a full-time receptionist who is professional, caring and able to multi-task. We have openings in our Chaska and Waconia offices.
The receptionist is responsible for a variety of patients care including but not limited to:
– Checking in patients in a supportive and polite manner
– Scheduling appointments according to providers and guidelines
– Verifying insurance billing and demographic information
– Support the department ensuring quality and helpful services
– Answering calls in a timely, pleasant and professional manner
– Collecting co-payments
– General office work
High school education or equivalent
1 year related experience
Basic Computer skills
Medical Receptionist experience is preferred
Strong Verbal and written communication
Telephone etiquette skills
Ability to promote and maintain good patients relations and patient confidentiality
Certified Medical Assistant/Licensed Practical Nurse
(Ability to travel to satellite locations to provide coverage Norwood, MN, Watertown, MN, Waconia, MN)
Job Classification: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Hours: Clinic hours of operation are Monday – Friday; 8:00AM – 5:00PM and Saturdays from 8:00AM -12:00PM. This position is required to cover the hours during the week along with a Saturday rotation.
Benefits Eligible: Yes
· Assist in the care of a variety of patients.
· Provides nursing care to primarily patients under the direct supervision of the Nursing Supervisor and physician or provider.
· Rooms patients, assists with procedures, refills prescriptions, assists with laboratory skills, provides phone triage, and other duties as assigned by management.
· Possesses excellent communication skills, and maintains a high level of customer service in their care delivery.
· Provides coverage when needed dependent upon patient load and staffing at our satellite locations in Norwood, MN, Watertown, MN, and Chaska, MN.
· May works along-side other specialty physicians as needed to provide high quality care to all Lakeview Clinic’s patients.
· Collects data through observation and communicates information to assist the physician/APP in patient assessment and care planning.
· Abides by the policies and procedures set forth by Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
· Graduation from a Medical Assisting Program or School of Practical Nursing.
· Current LPN Licensure or Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
· One (1) year of LPN or MA experience working in an applicable setting is required.
· Experience in a medical setting working in a team environment.
· Experience working with an electronic medical record.
· Excellent Customer service skills
· Ability to adapt to work scenarios
· Flexibility with schedule
· Some computer skills required.
•Maintains BLS (Basic Life Support) for Health Care Providers from one of the following programs:
1. American Heart Association
2. American Red Cross
•Additional specialty certification/training as required by the work area.
Position Title: Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
Reports to: Lab Manager
Job Status: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Waconia, Chaska, Watertown, Norwood
Travel: As necessary for coverage
Positions Supervised: None
Overview: The Medical Laboratory Technician will perform routine medical laboratory tests for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease. Responsible for operation of the laboratory.
In order to accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function of the position to a satisfactory degree. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions of this position include:
Education and Experience:
Certification and Licensure:
Applications are being accepted at this time and kept on file for any future openings. Applications may be printed from this page and mailed to our Waconia office or emailed along with your resume to: email@example.com Or call 952 442-4461 ext. 7215 to receive an application by mail or fax.